Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Natural Oils cinnamon is grown and harvested in Sri Lanka. It is carefully distilled using ancestral methods to produce the one of the most potent essential oil in the world.
natural oils company™ cinnamon essential oils
Natural Oils' Nature's Gold ™ Cinnamon Leaf Oil list of properties:
Cinnamon leaf essential oil has a variety of potential uses, including:
- Supporting respiratory health: Cinnamon leaf essential oil has antimicrobial properties that may help fight respiratory infections and improve breathing. It can be diffused in the air or used in a steam inhalation to help relieve congestion and promote respiratory health.
- Supporting digestive health: Cinnamon leaf essential oil has been traditionally used to support digestive health and improve gut function. It may help relieve digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
- Supporting skin health: Cinnamon leaf essential oil has potential benefits for the skin, including its ability to soothe and moisturize dry or irritated skin, and its potential antimicrobial properties that may help fight acne and other skin infections.
- Boosting mood and reducing stress: Cinnamon leaf essential oil has a warm, spicy aroma that can promote a sense of well-being and help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Supporting immune health: Cinnamon leaf essential oil has potential antimicrobial properties that may help support the immune system and reduce the risk of infection.
Additionally, cinnamon leaf essential oil is a versatile and natural product that can be used in a variety of ways, including in aromatherapy, massage therapy, skincare products, and natural cleaning solutions.
It's important to note that cinnamon leaf essential oil is a potent and concentrated substance and should be used with caution. It should be properly diluted in a carrier oil and should not be used near sensitive areas such as the eyes or mucous membranes. If you have any concerns about using cinnamon leaf essential oil, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional or a qualified aromatherapist.
Nature's Oil LLC - Nature's Gold
All of Natural Oils LLC products are organic. We only bring truly beneficial and healthy products to the market.
Sri Lanka, which is also known as Ceylon, is famous for producing high-quality cinnamon, and the country has a long history of cultivating this spice. The best cinnamon in Sri Lanka is said to come from the southwestern part of the island, specifically from the regions of Kalutara, Galle, and Matara.
The Cinnamomum verum tree, which produces true cinnamon, is grown in tropical climates, and the conditions in southwestern Sri Lanka are ideal for its cultivation. The warm and humid climate, along with fertile soil and abundant rainfall, provides optimal growing conditions for the cinnamon trees.
Cinnamon from Sri Lanka is highly valued for its delicate flavor, aroma, and texture, which are due to the terroir and climate of the region. Sri Lanka has established a Geographical Indication (GI) for its cinnamon, which is known as Ceylon Cinnamon, to protect the quality and authenticity of the product.
It's important to note that cinnamon is a popular spice and is grown in other regions around the world as well. However, the flavor, aroma, and quality of cinnamon can vary depending on the species, growing conditions, and processing methods used.
Ceylon Cinnamon Oil has been priced since the dawn of human civilization. Egyptian Pharoes used it. Romans imported cinnamon at great cost and the precious extract was worth its weight of gold during times of plagues and viral diseases in Europe
Using Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon leaf essential oil is a popular choice for aromatherapy due to its warm, spicy, and uplifting aroma. Here are some of the best ways to use cinnamon leaf essential oil for aromatherapy:
- Diffusion: Cinnamon leaf essential oil can be diffused in an essential oil diffuser to fill the air with its warm and spicy aroma. Simply add a few drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil to your diffuser along with water, and let it diffuse for 30-60 minutes at a time.
- Inhalation: Cinnamon leaf essential oil can be inhaled directly from the bottle or added to a bowl of hot water for a steam inhalation. Simply add a few drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil to a bowl of hot water, drape a towel over your head and the bowl, and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- Personal inhaler: Cinnamon leaf essential oil can be added to a personal inhaler, which allows you to inhale the aroma of the oil throughout the day. Simply add a few drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil to the wick of the inhaler and inhale deeply as needed.
- Massage: Cinnamon leaf essential oil can be added to a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, and used for a warm and invigorating massage. A recommended dilution ratio is 1-2 drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
It's important to note that cinnamon leaf essential oil is a potent and concentrated substance, and should always be properly diluted before use. It should not be applied directly to the skin or ingested in its undiluted form. If you have any concerns or questions about using cinnamon leaf essential oil for aromatherapy, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional or a qualified aromatherapist.
Je suis tres heureuse d'avoir trouve cette huile de cannelle. Je ne me suis pas sentie aussi bien depuis longtemps!
This product is fantastic! No wonder royals paid so much for it. The smell is delicious :-)
The benefits of Natural Oils cinnamon are immense. I used it with a simple diffuser in my car and started to see results immediately.